ASSISTANT DE SOUSCRIPTION (EUROPE CONTINENTALE) CDD 6 MOIS
The role is to support the underwriting teams in delivering the Fire wording standardization plan for 1/1/21 renewal as part of the COG/CE Wording Standardization Project
- To review the policy wordings in accordance to the pre-defined and agreed wording
exclusions, issue note to brokers)
- To complete the necessary documents and files to execute the review
- To support preparation and issuance of policy documents (certificates, invoices, policy
- To feed the central wording repository with any reviewed policy wordings
- To ensure high quality of execution wordings Analysis: reading and correctly interpret a
- To process information from the policy document/rating tools/instructions into
- Premium/rating breakdown: review current premium and aggregate/disaggregate it
This role reports directly to the Property manager in country and/or the UW wording standardization supervisor. Key Responsibilities:
- Build good working relationships with local underwriting teams and ensure that local underwriting management are regularly communicated with and kept updated on appropriate issues
- To ensure that quality and validation measures are completed, reported, and acted upon accordingly
- To assist in the underwriting/processing of policy wording for renewals accordingly
- To assist with issuance of policy documents (certificates, invoices, policy declarations, special conditions, endorsements
- To process information from the policy document/rating tools/instructions into Underwriting systems
- To liaise with internal departments for getting the policy wording approved
- To work in conjunction with all respective areas to ensure efficient working practices are in place, e.g. identifying process improvements, providing feedback to reduce rework or errors and escalate any issue to the UW wording
- To adhere to robust Quality Framework standards and procedures
- To work within the framework of our ethical and service standards.
- Any other ad hoc duties allocated by the Business Operations Manager or Project Manager
- Minimum High School Certificate
- Insurance apprenticeship/background preferred
- Insurance/legal contract background preferred
- Competent in Microsoft Office, especially in Word and Excel
- Confident with effective communication and interpersonal skills both in verbal and written forms.
- Strong customer service skills and customer centric attitude
- Strong attention to detail and the desire to deliver and improve quality.
- Problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as on own initiative.
- Self & Team learning
- Very good technical knowledge and an agile learning ability
- Very good data handling