Business Development Executive
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 10,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting the patient first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients in whatever situation they may be facing; we assess, advise and assist from a medical, security and logistical perspective to help safeguard travellers internationally through providing invaluable local knowledge and expertise on a global scale.
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career in sales?
Would you thrive in a fast-paced, complex, international environment?
Do you have the drive and passion to succeed?
We are looking for a business development executive to support our team of Business Development Managers, based in Levallois, Paris. Our team sell solutions for medical and security assistance to companies across all sectors.
At International SOS, our Business Development Executives are responsible for developing leads into meetings and opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career in sales with the opportunity to progress.
- Qualify nominated prospects that have been identified as high growth potential customers.
- Ensure an in-depth understanding of the Industry verticals and identify key prospect clients and customer segments to promote and sell the entire range of medical and security services.
- Call back the leads-marketing contacts to qualify the need and transform it into an opportunity: perfect mastery of telephone prospecting and customer surveys
- Deal with some of the incoming leads (broker, Insurance, Travel agencies, etc.)
- Anticipate prospects industry needs, requirements and market trends, identify buying influences and develop contacts at the highest levels within target prospects.
- Develop appropriate sales action plans to achieve monthly targets
- Ensure the availability, sufficiency and appropriateness of market intelligence to support the identification of opportunities, market trends and market segments
- Use of Sales Force ensuring the information is accurate and the system is updated
- Manage all own administrative activities involving the prospects.
- Continually monitor and report on progress against longer term pipeline development and take action to support and overcome any discrepancies.
- Previous experience of tele-prospection / Tele-nurturing required
- Proven sales skills with well-developed influencing, persuasiveness and negotiating abilities.
- Fluent French and English, both verbal and written essential
- Evidence of planning skills and reporting.
- Entrepreneurial, comfortable in a dynamic, fast changing, complex and unstructured environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High standards of honesty and integrity – self-discipline and self-motivated.
PLEASE SEND CVS AND APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Our company brings together remarkable people and enables them to be themselves. At International SOS, we offer a great working environment, thanks to our commitment to flexible working, diversity and development.
We celebrate diversity on a global scale. We encourage every colleague to bring their personal best by creating an atmosphere of inclusion and equal support. Our success is the result of diverse ideas, skills and cross-cultural understanding.
Welcome to International SOS, your world of opportunity.