BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries.
As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team. With a strong commitment to encouraging future and current team members to “Unlock the Best You!” the BIC People Promise reinforces the principle that people are at the heart of its business success. BIC is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
- As Pricing Analyst Europe you will have the privilege to work on defining prices, implementing prices, measuring price realization as well as communicating prices and defining sales policy for BIC products across Europe.
- The purpose is to ensure effective control of pricing, discounting and promotional activities that will directly impact BIC net revenue and GP. The objective is to improve the discipline we apply to pricing activities, ensuring consistency of approach and increasing visibility of pricing decisions and practices at BIC.
- This role requires skills in Sales, Marketing and Finance and provides opportunities for cross-functional collaboration to ensure operational excellence and price realization as well as influencing senior managers.
- Support the Senior Pricing and Sales Policy Manager Europe in setting, implementing, measuring success and communicating prices and sales policy for Europe.
- Work on vast data sets and monitor business performance using Power BI technology for visualization with the objective of producing interpretation, judgment, diagnosis and prescription to inform pricing decisions.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the European price list publication. This would typically include both EU and local products.
- Track the application of pricing policies and guidelines across channels (ex LNN).
- Identify category pricing risk for international customers having European footprint, assist in tracking grey market offenders, raw material cost evolution. Drive projects for BIC.
Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years channel sales experience or 3-5 years of financial, pricing or business analysis experience.
Professional experiences and skills for the job.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills based on financial acumen with a customer-centric approach.
- Ability to combine different data points and insights.
- Ability to operate at strategic and detailed levels simultaneously.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and regionally.
Excellent communication skills:
- able to articulate complex proposals in a compelling way to engage critical stakeholders and reach consensus.
- able to mobilize, engage and motivate others.
- Advanced business understanding.
- Excellent use of Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with data visualization tools is a plus (e.g. Power BI).
- Fluency in English.
This is a talent pipeline for open applications & anticipation of future needs. It doesn't correspond to an active or ongoing recruitment process. Applications are reviewed on a regular basis and presented to our talent acquisition team members as part of their ongoing talent searches. Only candidates matching ongoing talent needs will be contacted.