Talent Acquisition Intern EMEA
- Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
- Support the team with writing and posting job offers on appropriate venues
- Strengthen our relationship with top universities in EMEA
- Manage end-to-end the recruitment process for our internship program and junior roles
- Ensure a best-in-class candidate experience throughout the process
- Get involved in some TA-related project (employer branding, tools and systems...)
- First internship experience in Talent Acquisition either in agency or in-house is a plus
- Strong organization skills and adaptability
- Team player and people-oriented
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in French and English
- Enthusiastic about marketing and adtech environment
This position is for a 6-month internship starting from February.
You will be part of our fun and experienced EMEA recruiting team in charge of hiring for all functions (except R&D) for our 12 offices in the region. What You will do
Who You Are
To apply for this position, you must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master Degree in France.
Check what life at CRITEO looks like: Life at Criteo
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.