Vice President | Enterprise Improvement | Paris
AlixPartners is a leading global business advisory firm of results-oriented professionals who specialise in building value and restoring performance at every stage of the business life cycle. We flourish with our ability to make a difference in high-impact situations and deliver sustainable, bottom-line results.Business Area
The Enterprise Improvement (EI) practice is experiencing significant growth, during which you will be able to seize a unique opportunity to truly develop your long-term career objectives. Structure is in place to support the growth of seasoned entrepreneurs with either a specialist sub-sector or functional focus or, indeed, with the experience and credibility needed to advise on multiple facets covered by our sector communities. Our clients are top-tier, household brands from a diverse range of sectors. We also advise a number of the leading private equity firms, supporting them on accelerating value creation within their portfolio companies, as well as on transaction-related matters.Job Summary
An opportunity has become available for a Vice President to join our Enterprise Improvement team in Paris. The profile expected will have developed functional skills in Operations, Supply chain, Procurement. The competencies could have been developed in several sectors such as Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Consumer goods and Retail, Private Equity, Energy…Background and qualifications
- Minimum relevant years of professional experience of 4-8 years
- Track record in successful implementation of bringing bottom line improvement at client or company
- Exposure to one or more of the following areas in operational improvement including engineering manufacturing(footprint optimization, lean manufacturing), supply chain (logistics, procurement), top line improvement (pricing, growth), retail, consumer goods, process industries
- Demonstrate own professional network
- High level of academic achievement or professional qualification
- Education: top engineering or business school
- Ideally, Mix of industry and consulting experience, or experience in top consulting firms
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Fluency in English and French is critical; knowledge of an additional language would be advantageous.
- Adaptable and proficient with change in a practical environment
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently, with the high-energy, flexibility and adaptability required to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and peers.
- Must be hands-on, number savvy, highly analytical with attention to detail, dedicated, entrepreneurial, able to work autonomously, great teammate, credible communicator, with mature and professional style
- Able to work under pressure to meet challenging deadlines and make decisions
- Possesses strong attention to details, able to produce clear and accurate written outputs
- Confident when talking to clients
- Willingness to travel extensively; sometimes at short notice.
- We are a European practice, so this role may involve working for short periods at other AlixPartners’ UK and European offices and providing assistance at client sites, both in the UK and abroad. Flexibility will therefore be required.
Working Across the EU: Applicants need to have their own documents or work permits in place that enable them to travel and work across the European Union.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.